Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's just a crazy diapered life!

I have to say...some days are just plain crazy!

Went to work today and had the whole day planned and was going to take off and go to lunch with Peter but guess what NO! My boss was stupid and made me go to a meeting and then I didn't get to eat lunch till almost 3:30! errr and i needed a diaper change bad and peter was going to change me in the car before I headed back to work but not only did I have to go to the meeting but I felt very bad about breaking my lunch plans with my daddy :)

Oh well i made it up to him tonight by taking him out to a really nice restaurant! Hopefully this weekend will be relaxing but somehow whenever we try to relax something comes up!

Well... time for bed..don't want to be TOO tired tomorrow!

Huggss and kisses,
Stacey oxoxoxox

No comments: