Sunday, November 11, 2007

Seriously is it gone already!???

I am in disbelief that the weekend is gone ALREADY!! on the best note of all though I went and ordered 6 whole cases of diapers to come in sometime this week! I ordered attends and abri-form. Peter doesn't know that I ordered then but they are always fun when it comes in! Feels like Christmas!

We had a pretty low key weekend, We are starting to set up for thanksgiving because this year Peter and I are going to have thanksgiving at our house! I can't believe we got conned into it but somehow we are having both of our families HERE this thanksgiving!! ahhh! I think we counted and there are going to be over 40 people! Seriously, I am about to have a panic attack! So we mapped out or menu and tried to decide how much of everything we needed! I have never done this before!

Well off to try and make us some dinner!

oxoxoxo...Stacey

No comments: