Monday, December 3, 2007

AWSOME weekend!

I have to say I just had one of the funniest weekends ever!!! Peter surprised me at the last minute and took me camping! haha now I have to admit I am not a big camper but it was AWESOME!! we relaxed, snuggled, and just had fun together!! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! We did have a bit of a problem trying to find somewhere to put all the dirty diapers and we ended up carrying them all the way back with us so it was super stinky !:) hehe

Got back late last night and now I just finished a long day at work!! I really just want to end this week already and I have a lot of christmas shopping as I assume everyone does! haha

Welp off to fix some dinner before Peter comes home! I owe him something for such a great weekend that he gave me :-D

Huggies,
oxoxoxoxox
Stacey

No comments: