Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's been too long!!

Hello my diaper loves!

I'm sorry it has been so longggg!! I have been crazy busy plus our internet has been down because we tried to make our house wireless and in the process the internet company completely messed everything up! but I'm back and im here now :-D so have no fear!!!!! hehehe

On a super exciting note.. TEBOW GETS THE HEISMAN!!GO GATORS!! haha it just shows that we really are on top!!! hehe I am so proud of my gators!!

Im just doing some cleaning tonight so excited about Christmas!!! I am almost done with my Christmas shopping thank goodness! Got a few more things to get for my sisters but after that I am DONE!! I actually have been on top of it for the first time this year!

Well time to go and finish cleaning and then get ready for bed!!

oxoxoxoox.....Stacey

No comments: