Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally back to normal :)

Hello all my diaper lovers :)

so sorry about the past week.. I can't even begin to explain how hectic and crazy things have been with Peter and I. It hasn't be fun but at least things are finally calmed down!

Thought everyone may be interested in this... it is a FREE diaper dating site. http://www.diaperbuddy.com I thought most of the readers would be interested in something like this! it looks nice and it's free! there is nothing better than that! :) i want to be able to let everyone know when there are new sites out there!

Peter and I just got done eating a small dinner and are going to take the dogs on a nice neighborhood walk. I am going to go out in just my diaper in a t-shirt because after this week there is nothing more in the world that i want to do!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.. I miss hearing from everyone so if you ever have anything to say please feel free to comment !:)

Until next time..stay wet :)

-Stacey
http://www.abdlife.com

No comments: