Saturday, July 7, 2007

I love weekends :)

Well it is turning out to be another wonderful weekend! Peter and I have gotten a lot of work done but have taken an especially large amount of time to relax and spend with each other! Our work schedules have gotten crazy and we really haven't had much time to spend together recently so we have made a lot of time for each other this weekend! A lot of lazy lovely diaper time :-D

I laid out in the sun yesterday in just my diaper and bathing suit top! It was fun! and now I have a really nice diaper tan line :) hehe I always love having those!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer time! This is such a wonderful time of the year!! less clothes so the diaper can be seen much better :-D

hehe..well Peter and i are about to start a movie....until next time my loves...oxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: