Friday, July 13, 2007

Working hard and way too much

Well hello everyone :)

First of all I want to apologize for how sparse the posting has been this past week. Work has been crazy and some nights i wasn't getting home until almost 9 pm and at that point all I could do was eat and go to bed. Never again am I allowing them to walk all over me like that and making me work so late.

Two nights I had no idea I would have to stay there so late to get the work done that I didn't bring enough diapers and ended up leaking through. Hehe of course I don't mind but I'm sure some of my coworkers were curious :)

Today I actually took off of work because I was so frustrated with how much I was working! Peter still had to go in so I woke up this morning to change his VERY messy diaper (guess he ate too much last night) and then went back to bed till almost after 12 pm! I really don't know the last time I was able to do that!

Well i'm going to jump in the shower I think peter and i are going out to dinner tonight to try to Relax!

Until next time my diaper lovers...Stay wet and stay diapered!..oxoxooxx

-Stacey

No comments: