Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hugs and kisses to all!

Hello my diaper friends!

Just checking in to say hello..Peter and I are just enjoying our weekend relaxing but getting work done at the same time. We are getting ready to go and take the dogs for a walk before we figure out what we want to do for dinner.

Yesterday I got in the mail something I ordered off line that i had been waiting for FOREVER! I finally got a nice onsie to wear :-D I have been in it all day and it is the greatest thng inthe world! I highly recommend it to everyone! Peter loves changing me in it as well :) hehe I am going to get Peter one as well he just dooesn't know it yet, but he really wants one too after seeing how much I love being in it!

Well i better run..Peter is ready to go... hugs and kisses to all.. oxoxoxo :-*

-Stacey

No comments: