Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello my friends :)

What a longgg day at work.. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Tomorrow is hump day! almost there!! I am actually having a really good week! Peter and I have been able to spend a lot of time together and have began to refocus ourselves back on each other and diapers! We had gotten distracted recently and we just realized what we were doing and realized that we needed to focus on what was important to us! It's great!

All we do is spend time with each other and focus on our amazing diapered life! :) I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! :-D

hehehe..anyways I hope everyone is having a good week! We would love to hear from more of you... so feel free to leave us your comments or opinons! :) Also let us know what you think would make a good diaper site.. we are always interested in surfing the net and finding new sites and new ideas so if you think of anything that you would like to see we would LOVE to hear!

wellpp...time to go fix some dinner and love on my diaper baby :-D hehehe

Until next time...hugs and kisses..oxoxoxoxox
-Stacey

No comments: