Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Almost halfway through the week!

Thank goodness it is almost halfway through the week!! I am so ready to cuddle up in my wet diaper beside my Peter and finally go to sleep! We are turning in really early tonight because we both are about to fall asleep just sitting up.

I ordered Peter's onsie today! It is awesome! i can't wait for it to come in the mail so that I can get Peter in it and take care of my baby in his onsie! Everyone should definitely think about wearing one! they are awesome!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and somewhat clean week! even though I have to say that being messy is much more fun! hehe especially when I am at work and made a real big mess and I left it all day just so that Peter could come home and change me! hehehe

well time for me to go change my baby's diaper and then head to bed..until next time...much love and kisses oxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: