Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stupid stupid internet...

Hello my diaper friends :)

I am so so so so so sorry for the length of time it has been since my last post. Our power went out from a very bad storm and then once we got our power back for some reason the internet wouldn't work. When I called them to come out and fix it they said they'd come out "within the next 3 days"...ugh You can tell they are in no hurry!

Peter and I are enjoying our weekend so far... we're actually about to head out tonight..we are actually going to have a night out with some friends which should be fun! This is a late night for the two of us :) We ordered some new tranquility diapers today...I am really excited for them to come in because they are my favorite!

Well time to go put something sexy on and double on my diapers so I don't need a change.. :)

Hugs and kisses...oxoxoxoxox
Stacey

No comments: