Thursday, August 2, 2007

Super late night for me!

Wow what a night...the amazing thing is that I am still up right now! haha Peter and I just got back from going out with some friends of ours and we had a lot of fun. We normally don't go anywhere during the week but some friends were in town so we decided to make an exception..going to be a rough morning tomorrow!

We went out to a bar tonight downtown and I wore a REALLY short dress so that my diaper hung out the bottom. I think Peter really really enjoyed it. Halfway through I made a real big mess and wet in my diaper and made it hang out even more :) then Peter REALLY REALLY enjoyed it! hehehehe

Well i better be off to bed now..or tomorrow at work is going to be even harder! I hope everyone has sweet dreams...hugs and kisses...oxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: