Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just saying hey :)

Just wanted to drop in and say hey to everyone ... :) Peter and I are just having a laid back Sunday and just enjoying not having to work. There is nothing better than laying around all day in our diapers doing nothing but eating and being with each other.

We had some really good conversations last night with some other's from the ab/dl community! It is so much fun and so great to see others out there envolved and not afraid to show that they love diapers! We love meeting new people and finding out about other peoples backgrounds it always amazes me to see what others are like!

If you ever want to talk and have yahoo feel free to IM us at : diapcouplestacy. Sometimes it's me and sometimes it is Peter but we both love to talk!

We love meeting new people :-D

well off for me... but I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great start to a NEW week!

Stay messy...oxoxoxoxox
-Stacey

http://www.abdlife.com

No comments: