Monday, August 27, 2007

So so in love with my Peter!

Well this morning started off very hectic! I woke up and noticed that I had leaked all over the bed :( I felt really bad but Peter was the sweetest daddy in the world and got up and changed me! He also changed the sheets for me...I don't know how i got so lucky!!

Then at work things were going crazy...so I gave Peter a call and accidentally interrupted a meeting, the only reason he answered was because he thought something was wrong, i don't usually call him at work. Then i felt really bad about that, I just felt like I was messing everything up!

But then...I got home this afternoon a little early, i was going to try and have dinner ready for him when he got home and guess what!? He has flowers for me and was their waiting for me when I got home and got right to change my super messy diaper!

How did i get this lucky?? I thought he would be upset with me and look at what he did for me! He never ceases to amaze me! I have the GREATEST daddy in the whole world!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

well time for me to really get to cooking now..hehe :)

oxoxoxoxoxox.................Stacey

No comments: