Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Ol' Tuesday

Well its good ol' Tuesday tomorrow and I am really dreading it. Stacey and I have to both work tomorrow all day and we are really dreading it. Today we both went to Rite Aid and bought some temporary diapers while our new diapers come in from the internet. Stacey sure does go through her diapers quickly. She has been extra messy lately and I have had to double her diapers a few times because sometimes it sort of comes out the sides. Graphic, I know. Admittedly I can be messy too sometimes but I would say that she is way more messier. But, we have had an enormous positive response to our new site: http://www.abdlife.com - About 30 members are joining each day and it is really starting to get big. We both hope to see all you there! Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow! Stay dry!

-Peter

No comments: