Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a day..

This has seemed like the longest day of my entire life! Our dogs got out of their room this morning (we keep them in a room at night while we are asleep cause they have a tendency to tear things up) well when i woke up i heard one of them barking went out and saw that they had gotten into our nursery room and tore up a bunch of diapers! There was padding everywhere! haha so in the process of cleaning that up and trying to get ready for work I was late....

I made a big mess at work in my diaper and with all the havoc of the morning forgot to bring a chance! So i was messy all day! Let's just say Peter had a big mess to change when he got home from work! We rented some movies tonight and tried to fix up our nursery and I think everything is back to normal now! Looks like we are going to have to order some more diapers though!

By the way Peter and I added a link to a site that we buy a lot of our diapers from on the side of our blog! check it out if you are interested in a great diaper site!

Well time for me to clean, do some laundry and then catch up on some much needed sleep!

Until next time..oxoxoxoxox :-* Hugs and kisses...

Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the link?