Saturday, June 30, 2007

What a productive day!

Hello all!

Well I am very happy to say that Peter and I have had a very productive day! We got all our yard work done and got the house cleaned and still have a good amount of our afternoon left, which is always a plus!

The best part about it was I went out in the yard and did all my yard work in just a diaper and a t-shirt! I got some interesting looks but i absolutely loved every single minute of it!

Haha I am about to get in the shower and then get ready I think we might actually get to go out to dinner for the first time tonight! I got a brand new micro-mini skirt that Peter doesn't know about, so he is in for a great surprise! :) hehe

Well hope all is well...until next time my loves...

hugs and kisses..oxoxoox

-Stacey

No comments: