Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Playing hookie :)

Good morning everyone!

I am being a very bad baby today. I woke up and had leaked all over the bed which started the morning out kinda of frantic because I needed to change the sheets. So after that I decided just not to go work and just play hookie for the day hehe

I am going to clean up the house and take the trash out, especially in the nursery! We have so many dirty diapers in our diaper genie that it is not even keeping the smell down. So looks like mom needs to do some cleaning!

Peter and I went to the park last week with our dogs and took some pictures! they are good! we'll have to get them up sometime. We also took some last night which we are posting onto our site http://www.abdlife.com

Well everyone time for me to get cleaning...will post later :)

hugs and kisses...oxoxoxox
-Stacey

No comments: