Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Sorry for Peter's last post! :-P he completely went out of the color scheme! haha anyways just another week around here... Peter and I have began to start taking the dogs for a walk every afternoon after we get home from work which I think is really helping us to feel better! Even though we're tired we still manage to do it!

We are at the point where it is time to order more diapers..we arn't sure what to get though. We are looking to try something new so if anyone has had some that were really good please your suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!!

I got off work early so I'm doing some house cleaning in my diaper until peter gets home! :) He always loves to come home and the first thing he sees when he walks in the door is me in just my diaper! hehe :-D

Well time for me to get to work..our house is a mess!! Until tomorrow....oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-Stacey

No comments: