Thursday, June 14, 2007

What a long long week....

Wow!! What a long week... I honestly don't even know where to begin! First of all Peter and I's internet has been going crazy all week and I have had 3 different people out here trying to fix it. so I apologize so much for not being able to post as much as we have normally!

Peter and I are doing something HISTORIC both our father's are going to come up this weekend! I KNOW! WOW!! They haven't been together for something like this..so keep us in your thoughts! it's kinda nerve racking im going crazy just trying to get everything cleaned up!

We finally ordered a WHOLE bunch of new diapers!! All kinds! it was great! I re-stocked our "nursery" and Peter and I have been testing a bunch out to see how much they can hold ;-) it's fun! I am going to cook dinner tonight so we may get to test some more out haha!

I know we haven't gotten many pictures up recently but I PROMISE we'll post a few more soon! You can also visit our site http://www.abdlife.com to see a lot of pictures of us! we are very proud!

Well off to make dinner and then take the dogs for a walk....

Hugs and kisses....oxoxooxoxox
-Stacey

No comments: