Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And to all a good night...:)

Well good evening.. :)

I'm just sitting here getting ready to head to bed! It's been a very long day at work! I am definitely glad that this day has come to an end.. I'm looking at Peter looking all sexy laying in the bed in his diaper! Too bad he has to get up here in a minute because I'm going to need a change before I head off to dream land...

I hope everyone is having a good week! Halfway to the weekend!! thank goodness! Peter and I are brainstorming because we want to plan a vacation sometime within in the next couple months! Nothing is better than laying in the sun in a diaper and just relaxing for a few days! It's always nice to get away for a while..

Looks like this one is going to be a short one..this baby's eyes are getting very tired..

Goodnight to all....oxoxox

-Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow i love your blog, you guy's sound so cool.

what about visiting montreal for your next vacation, it is a great city with lot's of fun things to do.

if you are looking for a good place to stay we can make a good deal for you. we are the one how owned the montreal nursey, we like to meet intersting poeple from all over the net. here's are link

and contact info
http://www.abdl-montreal.com
c2@abdl-montreal.com