Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally Friday!

Hey everyone! Its Peter and its almost the weekend. That makes me happy just thinking about. I have to go back to work in about 15 minutes but I am home taking a lunch break and to change my diaper real fast. Stacey double diapered me up this morning before I went to work. I am glad she did because I wet a couple times and I accidentally messed in my diaper too so it sort of contained the smell better being doubled. But, I am all fresh now with a new Attends diaper on.

Stacey wants to take new pictures so I think later on tonight or tomorrow we are going to take some new pictures! I am excited - I always like taking pictures. We might go out to eat tonight with our friends across the street. I think we are going to some chinese food restaurant. Chinese food doesn't always sit well with Stacey so I probably will have to bring extra wipes incase she messes her diaper while were out. Sometimes you can't always smell it but she does this little move that I can sort of tell so I just have to end up pulling the back of her diaper back and checking her. But, I love her so much and she really is amazing - she makes me the happiest person ever. But, alright I need to start heading back to work. Stacey might post later but I am not sure. Enjoy your Friday night everybody!

-Peter

No comments: