Monday, April 23, 2007

Hey, its Peter

Hey everybody. I thought I would post on here and introduce myself. First off sorry about typing in this stupid pink color but Stacey doesn't want me to change the color because it "doesn't look good with the rest of the blog." So, whatever. But, yeh so Stacey pretty much told you about me. I wear diapers 24/7 and have for quite a number of years. They are probably the most comfortable thing in the world to me and I cannot imagine my life without them. Thought I would also add one more picture of Stacey that I took!



Today, I had work all day and only had to change my diaper one time while I was there! Yay! Abri-form all the way. They can hold so much its kind of funny. But, I came home and Stacey made some weird chicken stuff that I must say was not very good. But, it must not of sat well with her because about an hour or so later boy did she ever need a change! She doesn't usually smell but haha this one smelled. She will probably kill me for saying that. Whatever...haha. But, like Stacey said we will update this atleast once daily and we will post pictures on a continual basis that we take. As well as add new features coming soon! Like new links, photos, videos, personal stories, chat, etc. SO STAY TUNED and STAY DIAPERED!

-Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have had certain foods not set well with our stomachs which sometimes causes a bad accident. Especially bad Mexican food. Also Sushi is sometimes temperamental. But it would be alot worth without a diaper on.

Anonymous said...

Raymond.bowden1994@gmail.com