Thursday, April 26, 2007

So so sleepy...

Hello everyone!

Wow just home real fast grabbing some lunch on my break from work but boy am i TIRED!! I didn't sleep too well last night it was really hot in our house for some reason! I woke up and my diaper felt wet just from the sweat :) hehe We had a good breakfast though this morning, I made Peter and I some French toast. His favorite thing is when i am in the kitchen cooking in a diaper and his work shirts :)

I wish he would come home.. I really miss him when we are both at work. I couldn't ask for a better daddy :) Anyways.. looks like work is going to take a long time today, you know those days when everything just seems to drag by. ooh well Just have to suck it up and keep trudggin'!

Well time for me to change my diaper real quick, eat some lunch, and head back to work! Tomorrow is Friday!! The greatest day of the week!!

hugs and kisses...oxoxo

-Stacey

No comments: