Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally, Hump Day (Wednesday)

Hey everybody its Peter. I am actually on a break right now from work - I was working since 6 am this morning on this new project my company is having a bunch of us work on. I see that Stacey posted a nice little response to my post. Regardless of what she says I can't even count the number of times I have had to order pizza because the chicken she made came out looking black as anything. She does make good cookies though! Haha. Nah, I love every minute of it though. Here is another picture of Stacey that I took a couple days ago.


Last night was fun because we had a couple friends come over from next door that we have known for a long time and we all just hung out and watched Freedom Writers. Now, I don't know if anyone has seen this movie but wow - I might as well just go to sleep watching it. The best part was when Stacey needed her diaper changed real bad and I got to step out for a few minutes and change her. Our friends were saying that I missed the best part but I have a hard time believing there was any "best part" in that movie. We should of rented something like "Die Hard" or something...I don't know. But, I'll stop ranting I guess. Stacey might post later today but I'm not sure...she is like addicted to this blogging thing! Till next time!

-Peter

No comments: