Friday, April 27, 2007

FRIDAY!!!!!!

Yay it's FRIDAY!!!!!

Haha i bet you can tell that I am pretty excited! I got off work a little early so i came home so that I can shower and look good for Peter when he finally gets off work! I am really excited because I did a bit of shopping and bought a really nice new skirt that i know peter will love :) I'm excited to show him!

I think we are going to dinner with our neighbors across the street... Obviously Peter is already worried about if my diaper can handle me eating Chinese food but it 's okay we just come prepared with extra wipes! :)

I honestly don't know how i got so lucky as to have someone as amazing as him! I love him so so so so so so much! So I am here to tell everyone keep trying you WILL find the man or woman of your dreams if you look hard enough!! well time for me to go get a shower...ill try to post later tonight!

If you'd like to chat with me and Peter....

Yahoo messenger is: Diapcouplestacy

Hugs and kisses....oxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: