Sunday, April 29, 2007

Not Sunday! Eek

Hey everybody! I know everyone is glad its Sunday...not. Have to go back to work tomorrow and I am definitely not looking forward to that. Lets see...today I got up at around 10am and changed Stacy's wet diaper real quick and went and made some breakfeast. I made some chocolate chip pancakes and I don't know if any of you have had these but let me tell you...they are AMAZING. Those with some nice Grapefruit juice was awesome...YUMMY. But, then Stacey and I went over to the local mall around here and did a little bit of shopping...she bought a couple new skirts and t-shirts. Of course I didn't get anything...never do :-P But we stayed there for about an hour and a half. I only needed one diaper change while we were there so Stacey took me to one of those Family restroom bathrooms in the mall and changed my diaper. It was only wet though...good me :-) hehe.

I actually have a hobby on the side from work which is I enjoy designing websites so Stacey and I have decided to design a full feature diaper webpage that has the whole works. It will include everything from pictures (including of ourselves) to videos and stories. We are even putting in a Social Networking so that it is easier for the ABDL community to communicate. But, there will be over 40 exclusive features that I have counted and are adding so look forward to that. If anyone has any ideas on what they would like to see in a diaper site just let us know! Till next time! Be good and be diapered.

-Peter

No comments: