Monday, April 30, 2007

Not another Monday.. :(

Looks like Monday has come to us again...:( It's never a good feeling knowing that you have an entire week ahead of you of work but oh well I guess i can just make the best of it! :)

I'm going to meet Peter in a few hours for lunch! I'm excited! we are going to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants! Even though usually Mexican causes me to make one BIG mess in my diaper, I'm glad peter will be there to help me clean up afterwards :) hehe I don't think he realizes just how much i love him! he's so amazing! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH HONEY!!!!!

Last night Peter let me rent a movie that I wanted to see! :) haha I can't believe he did that! We rented the Holiday! It was cute! I love a good romance movie! I think Peter secretly thought it was a little funny but didn't want to come across like he did. :) then we went to bed after i Changed his diaper! I had been good so there was not changing needed for me :-D And trust me, this was a first!

Well I guess i should get back to work now. Happy Monday Everyone! Make the best of it! I'll try to post again later tonight.. :)

Hugs and kisses... oxoxoxox

-Stacey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha i am a danish gay i love yuo block keep up the good work you are sove lovly ind you diaper tracey

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to stage situations where my diaper will get noticed in public. I've tried wearing extra bulky ones like Tranquility, and I've tried the extra loud ones but nobody seems to care. I was thinking maybe I should have an "accident" with an already saturated diaper so it leaks really bad. Any suggestions? Anyone ever been diapered on a long flight or in a hotel?

Anonymous said...

I have some ideas on what to do for your site, I have one I started recently as well, I'm working on blogging, cms, and something similar to myspace, but my php is a little sketchy at te moment, however I am on a dynamic ip so I have to use dyndns.......
It's pretty cool though and filling out nicely, there will be no removal of content, only disclaimers and click through age warnings if nessacary to stop my isp banning me.
If you want to message me, email administrator at the website, thank you...

Anonymous said...

Have you tried staging one by buying some thin or tight pants (or a low thin skirt if your a chick) and then do your shopping in it with a molicare on ;)