Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another very MESSY day! :)

Hello again my diaper lovers...

I'm back! :) And thank you to Peter for that lovely post about me :) I am a good cook regardless of what he leads you to believe... It just didn't sit well on my stomach that night and well lets say my diaper defiantly needed some heavy cleaning, we used more wipes than I think we ever had in one night! :) haha Peter loves it no matter what he leads you to believe!

I'm on break from work right now.. Came home real fast because I needed a change! I drank so much coffee this morning my poor diaper couldn't hold anymore, which is very apparent by that nice little leak spot on the back of my dress skirt! Oh well :) Nothing that hasn't happened before! Too bad Peter isn't here looks like I am going to have to change myself... :(

I think Peter and I are going to go out for a "date night" tonight. It's been so hectic around here lately we have forgotten all about it! I need to go buy a new diaper bag for us to take out, if dinner is involved in our date I always need a change before we come back! It's pretty convenience if i need a change Peter just lays me down on the back seat of our SUV and changes my diaper. It's very comforting :) this baby tends to make a mess in her diaper a little too much hehehe

Well back to work for me... I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Much love... oxoxoxox

-Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is appropriate for you to wear diapers at work if you are not incontinent. I would be horrified and demand you be fired if I knew you worked with me. THat is NOT appropriate at work and you are mocking people with actual incontinence issues. I am horrified that you would even go to work like that. You should NEVER 'put' your sexual fetishes on others... ever!