Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good morning my diaper friends!

Good morning! Or afternoon :)

Peter and I got up this morning with some major cleaning needing to be done! He promised that if I got things cleaned up then we could go do a little bit of shopping. hehe with the weather beginning to get warmer it is time for me to go get some new summer clothes, especially some new skirts! That's one of my favorite things to wear over my diaper are short skirts, and I don't think Peter has too much of a problem with that either ;-)

Anyways..just got done cleaning up our room and I'm heading to clean the kitchen... not too much fun going on around here. I'm hoping to take some pictures soon so please stay tuned! I hope I can connect with some readers soon! I know I'm new at this...but it's exciting for me to be able to share with other Diaper Lovers out there!

Well of to clean...... I'll check back in later!

Love to all....oxox

Stacey

No comments: