Saturday, April 21, 2007

My First Blog!


Hello Diaper World!

Stacey here! Let's see...I guess you probably want to know a little about me! :) So here goes... My name is Stacey (obviously) I am 24 and currently live in Texas with my wonderful boyfriend Peter. I have lived in many places throughout my life but have finally found home here in Texas! We just bought a house!! yay!! It's defiantly a turning point in our lives, and it's absolutely wonderful! We got all our diaper stuff set up, it's really nice because now we can organize our diapers and have our own room set apart for diapers and diaper fun :) We have a changing table and all in there made just for our diaper pleasures! I have been with Peter for going on 8 years...It has never been more perfect! Each day really amazes me and I'm so happy! I have always been a bed wetter throughout my life...so I have to wear diapers since I was young. When I first met Peter 8 years ago..he didn't know much about the diaper community and had never worn, I guess I can say I changed his mind :) He first wore to make me feel more comfortable around him, but he could see that wearing diapers made me happier than anything else! At first he was hesitant...but with in very little time he was hooked and we have been a diaper couple every since! We are very open to anyone about our lives, and have always been ones to show off our diapers in public :)

I guess that gives you a little background into our lives, pretty much we are your typical people we just absolutely love diapers and being together! So to all of you diaper lovers out there truly searching for the diaper wearing love of your life, don't give up! I promise you... they are hard to find...but when you do it is the most amazing thing in the world! We are pretty typical...we have 2 dogs, Charlie and Pinky! They are our children :) One of our favorite things to do is to go out in our diapers and walk our dogs on Sunday afternoons!

I'm hoping to keep this blog updated daily (or as much as possible) on our new happenings! I have become addicted to blogging recently! I am hoping to post some pictures of our lives so stay tuned!! Peter hasn't really gotten into the blogging world as much as I have but i'll see if I can talk him into posting some on here so you can hear things from his perspective, hopefully nothing bad about me ;-) I also hope to keep this updated with new links to good websites we use and have found and as well give you product reviews and alert you when we find a new product!

Anyways...It's about time for me to get to bed! Peter needs a change :) I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do and please feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear some feedback from everyone :)

Hugs and kisses....xoxo

Stacey




No comments: