Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What a day, What a day

Hey all, its Peter again. I hope everyone had a good day. I was busy as anything today thats for sure. Between work and running errands for Stacey - I was quite busy. I had to run to the grocery store for Stacey earlier this afternoon to pick up some nasty asparagus (Yuck!) because she wanted to make some dinner that involved asparagus. Believe me, I was so excited...NOT! But, it ended up not being too bad - she also made some nice steak with onions. It was good. But, I ended up having to help her clean up the kitchen and she had noticed a funny smell in the kitchen. So, she ended up pulling back the back of my diaper and noticed that I had messed in my diaper...whoops. She took me to our changing room and changed my messy diaper though so it was alright.

We have just been sitting here watching TV...watching American Idol...more like she is watching it not me. But, as long as she is happy I guess. I just want to watch something like a little less feminine I guess. But, I ended up getting to watch Die Hard III so I was happy about that.

We would love to talk to other diaper people and couples so please feel free to message us or leave a comment. Until next time!

-Peter

No comments: