Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Diaper Community Comment

Greetings diaper community. Its Peter. I just wanted to make a comment about something. I have lurked around the diaper lover message boards for a long time now and one things I really notice about the AB/DL community is that they are made up of extremes. You have the people that are extremely nice and very willing to talk and be nice and then you have the people that are extremely critical. The ladder making up the majority of the AB/DL community. Everyone is so critical of people in this community. I do not really understand why though because everyone is into about the same thing and part of this together and wanting to help. I just am not sure why people insist on bashing other people and their thoughts. Opinions are exactly what they are - opinions. Nobody deserves to be criticized for that. I just wish people would lighten up and be friendlier and comment and leave positive feedback and comments on people's sites, blogs, diaries, message boards, etc rather than hateful and mean comments. It makes people feel good when you say nice things. But, that is my two sense...people should be more open to talk and be nice rather than critical and withdrawn.


P.S. I have included a picture of myself - if you would like to see updated collections rather than one at a time every once in awhile then check out a new group design at http://www.abdlife.com

No comments: