Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a wonderful day!

Well today so far is turning in to a much needed break :) Peter and I got up this morning and Took our two doggies for a walk in a nearby park. I never knew I could have that much fun we had a great time! We walked around and just got some good exercise and loved being in the sun! Our doggies are the cutest in the ENTIRE world!!

I think we are going to clean up a bit around here, I have some yard work I need to do and then we are going to take a night and go out together. I think date nights are so important and when we get busy we forget, but I think it is about time for us to have a date night again! which reminds me, I need to get our diaper bag together because knowing me I'll need at least one change while we are out tonight!

I woke up this morning and had leaked all over the bed :( But my wonderful Peter got me up changed me and then changed the sheets on the bed! I really hadn't meant to do that :( Thank you baby!

Well time for me to go get some work done and then get ready for our date!

Hugs and kisses...oxoxoxo
-Stacey

No comments: