Sunday, May 6, 2007

The end of another weekend....

Well here comes to the end of another weekend....luckily it has been very relaxing so i feel somewhat ready to take on another week! peter and I had a great weekend..we just laid around mostly watched some movies here at home and just had some lazy days! though we did get some garden work done a little bit on Saturday which made me feel a bit accomplished.

I'm so ready for Peter and I to be able to take a vacation! I don't know where we are going to go or really even when haha but we are going to make plans soon if it kills me! probably sometime in September. :)

We just ordered some more diapers today...we love ordering them in bulk and then when they come it's like Christmas and we get all sorts of new ones :) Hehe

Well i know this is short..but I'll post more later on.... its time for Peter and I to get some sleep! We have an EARLY monday ahead!

Hugs and kisses to all...oxoxox

-Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fascinating post.