Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HUMP DAY!!!

Hello my diaper lovers! :-*

Just taking a break from work to post! You know its really easy for me to get distracted...but thats okay! hehe Sorry i didn't get to post yesterday, as you can tell from Peter's blog it was a very busy day! And today doesn't look like it's going to be much slower but thats okay because only one day is standing in the way between me and my weekend! So excited!

I think I am going to try to cook a dinner tonight that doesn't actually cause too many messy diapers! hehe I am thinking about something simple...maybe spaghetti or something like that! i dunno! i'm going to the grocery store once i get off work and hopefully i can figure out something!

This morning i woke up early getting ready for work and i realized Peter has made a big mess and his diaper had leaked during the night! So I had to wake him up, change his diaper, and change the sheets on the bed! Luckily for him he was able to get back in bed for a little while since i had to leave before him! I haven't talked to him yet today so hopefully he didn't have another accident! But it's okay because mommy took care of him! :)

Well time for me to get back to work.. I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day!!

Kisses and hugs....oxoxoxoxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: