Monday, May 14, 2007

I hate the internet sometimes

What a weekend!

It was so frustrating..our internet went out Thursday night late and the internet people said they would come on Friday morning.. so I took off work till lunch and waited and waited and they never came.. i went to work and left a note and told Peter to come home as soon as he could! well guess what happened! there was only 1 hour in between when I left and Peter got home and that is when they came! ughhhh so the couldn't come back out till this afternoon so we just got our internet back! We are very sorry to all of our readers :) Hopefully we won't have that problem again!

Work is over..thank goodness we just finished eating and now I'm getting ready to do some cleaning! I know it sounds so fun! haha but Peter loves to watch me clean in my diaper so i'm sure he won't mind too much! I'm honestly kind of tired I think we got too much sleep this weekend! Sunday we went and visited both of our parents for Mother's day which was nice! anyways..well guess it is time for me to go and clean!

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Much love.....oxoxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: