Saturday, May 26, 2007

What a crazy saturday!

Well this morning Peter and I woke up and took our dogs to this new park that just opened up! It was really fun but completely wore me out! Turns out that everyone else wanted to be in the park today with their dogs and lets just say controlling 2 very large dogs is a lot of work! peter and I came back and laid around in our diapers until now when I'm about to get up and start doing a lot of cleaning that needs to be done.

My sister and her husband are coming up this week to stay with us for a while they are in town. Though i am excited for them to be here it is a lot of work to get ready for them! I am one of those people who has to have everything clean! My sister of course has always know about diapers because I have been in them since I can remember but i'm not so sure that her husband is so comfortable with it! But it's okay hopefully he will come around!

Well time for me to get my cleaning done and change Peter before things get even more messy :) hehe

Stay loved and stay diapered...oxoxox
-Stacey

No comments: