Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not so serious post.. :)

Well after Peter's somewhat serious post I just wanted to post a not so serious post! hehe Peter and I went to eat at my parents house tonight, that was alright i guess. then we came back here and decided it was a lay around in our diapers night. I tried on a bunch of outfits that i hadn't worn in well the past 10 years! haha which means they were very very small! :) and Peter took some pictures! lol MAYBE we will post them up sometime later..if i allow him too! haha

I think we are going to get away this weekend! I am thinking about just going to a lake or something somewhere, not even overnight just somewhere for the day! We love to find new places to show off our diapers! that is always the greatest feeling in the world for other people to see it!

Well time for me to go and jump on peter :) hehe I love goofy fun nights :-D

Until next time..... oxoxoxox
Stacey

No comments: