Friday, May 4, 2007

It's Friday :-D

Happy Friday everyone!

Thank goodness the week has almost come to an end! i have to say this has been a very long and trying week! I am going in a little late this morning because I didn't sleep to well last night! I had a very upset stomach, something about the Pizza my parents ordered last night must not have set well on my stomach anyways Peter had to get up twice in the night to change my very messy diaper! And when i mess.. it is a big mess! Thank you honey for putting up with my stinky diapers :) hehe

Like Peter said I think we are going to the park this weekend..i am excited! we are going to take some new pictures ! I think i am going to pick a pic-nic lunch so we can lay out and enjoy the beautiful day! We haven't had a picnic in a while so this should be nice :)

We are thinking about going to see a movie tonight! We haven't been to the theater in so long! I Think it would be something nice and new to do ! The problem is.. i honestly have no idea what movie we should go see! So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know :)

Well i am going to hop in the shower! Gotta be at work here in a little while... I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Friday!

Will talk soon......oxox

-Stacey

No comments: