Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fun with the family

Happy Sunday to you all! :)

At least tomorrow is Memorial day so for most of us that means a longer weekend :) My sister and her husband got in late last night! We didn't spend much time with them because it was so late but we got up and made breakfast for them this morning! I showed them around the house, including our beautiful baby room/nursery where we keep our changing table, powder, wipes, and all our diapers! They actually loved it! I have to thank myself for that for my lovely designing skills...

Peter and I sat down with them and my sister's husband actually started asking us questions about the diaper life. I was shocked that he was actually trying to get to know about it, so i guess sometimes you just can't underestimate people :) Anyways.. I just finished showering and Peter diapered me up! We are getting ready to take them out to dinner and then probably rent a movie and come back here for the night.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend ! I'll post again real soon :)

Stay messy.... oxoxoxox
-Stacey

No comments: