Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Diapers are love... :)

Happy Tuesday my fellow diaper lovers!

I'm super excited! I got off work early! that NEVER EVER happens! But here i am off work and nothing to do! :-D It's a good thing though my diaper was so wet I don't think it could have made it much longer without leaking everywhere! I just changed myself..trying to think of something nice to do for Peter when he gets home! I really feel like going out to dinner tonight, but I know he won't like spending the money :) but maybe mommy can talk him into it tonight.. hehe

I really need to clean out our diaper changing room! It is so stinky! We haven't taken out the trash in forever! It smells really stinky! So i'm taking it out here in a minute! I like to spread some power around the room so that it smells fresh like a babies bottom :) hehe

I Hope everyone is enjoying our blog! And just a reminder if you would like to talk to us at any point our yahoo scree name is: Diapcouplestacy

Much love and kissies...oxoxoxoxox

-Stacey

No comments: