Monday, May 21, 2007

Hello EVERYONE :)

Hello everyone!

Well i am starting this week feeling a lot better! This weekend really helped me kinda relax and realize what is most important to me and be happy! :-D it was great! Diapers and Peter are the greatest things in this entire world!! We are going to have a nice dinner tonight! i'm actually in the process of cooking it right now :) hopefully i won't burn anything! haha

Peter went out and surprised me by buying me a brand new outfit! a skirt and a shirt...the skirt really shows off my diaper from the back..its wonderful! I think im going to surprise him and wear it tonight, he hasn't come home from work yet! I hope everyone likes my pictures that Peter posted last night.. he took it :) haha

well time for me to go get dinner ready....hugs and kisses..oxoxoxox

Stacey

No comments: