Friday, May 4, 2007

Wow - what a week!!!

Hello all. What a week it has been. I'm sure everyone has probably been busy but this week just felt extra busy to me. Sorry we didn't get to post yesterday but we had to both go to Stacey's parents house in the evening time because they invited us over for dinner. So, naturally we were kept there for a long time after dinner. But, it was OK because her parents ordered pizza and I really was not in the mood for chicken or anything so pizza definitely hit the spot. I think Stacey and I are going to go to the park this weekend...probably take some pictures since we havn't taken any in awhile. It seems most people just want to see pictures - well atleast I hope our blog itself is entertaining to the majority of people. I only needed one diaper change last night which was good but that was probably because before Stacey and I went to her parent's house she put two diapers on me so that I wouldn't need to be changed that much while we were there. But, hey what do you know! I needed to be changed! Fortunately her parents are understanding seemingly because Stacey has had to wear her whole life so its not a big deal to them. So, she just took me up to the guest room in their house and brought out her old changing pad and changed my wet diaper. But, its definitely nice that her parents are that comfortable with it all. We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and hope everyone is looking forward to our webpage release here shortly! It looks super nice!

-Peter

No comments: