Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wow there are some slow drivers!

Hey everyone. I just am taking a break from work at the moment to post. I just wanted to rant a little bit right now on slow drivers. Recently, it has seemed like everyone is making it a must to go 15 miles under the speed limit when I am behind them. Where do people receive their licenses from? I know it cannot be the DMV because surely they would not have passed them going that slow. Like the other day I had wet my diaper pretty bad on the drive home and was beginning to leak all over the seat so of course when I am trying to rush home I get behind the slowest person ever in there nice Mercedes being careful not to scratch it. Maybe I am the only one this happens to but I just guess I need to leave like 10 minutes earlier than I typically do to allow for this unfortunate happening.

On to something happier. Stacey got a promotion at her job! Yay! I was so happy for her. She has been working so hard lately and finally got that big promotion. More money lol yay!!! Now we can get maybe some of those nicer diapers like Bambino or more Abena X-Plus diapers. We are both looking forward to it. We do need to take a vacation so maybe....Stacey might post later some pictures so keep looking!

-Peter

No comments: