Saturday, May 5, 2007

A lovely lazy diapered Saturday... :)

Happy Saturday everyone!

Saturday is always something to celebrate! Peter and I are both real tired from the week so are staying in tonight and just laying around :) We may go rent some movies! I think I'm going to make cupcakes too, because what is a lazy Saturday without junk food :) hehe

It hasn't been a very messy day :) hehe I have only had to be changed once and that's it! I'm not sure if that's good or not but I am proud for not making a mess! And I think Peter is proud of me too :)

Well Peter just got home from the grocery store so I'm going to see if I can find something to cook up for us for dinner :) Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Hugs and kisses.....oxoxoxoxoxo
-Stacey

P.S. Peter and I's site that we are trying to set up is almost done! so Stay tuned for updates! :)

No comments: